Selkirk’s clay pavers provide limitless outdoor design options, with an exquisite selection of natural colours that can be laid in a variety of patterns for striking results.
Abrasion, fade and slip resistant, Selkirk Clay pavers are popular with customers worldwide for a breadth of domestic and commercial applications.
Tips & Applications:
- Clay paver shapes provide a finishing touch to paved areas. Suitable for steps, pools or garden edges, Selkirk Clay Paver Shapes are made to order in bullnose, bullnose returns and radial paver shapes.
- Mix and match colours to liven up an outdoor area, or draw focus to a feature you love!
- Opt for the 65mm heights for the extra strength required for driveway applications.
- Ask a pavier or your Selkirk representative about alternative paving patterns that you may incorporate into your design to create interest.
- Personalise your Clay Pavers with Selkirk’s Insignia Personalized Bricks and Pavers (link) custom engraving service.